PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

How to pass field data to Confirmation Page

1. I have redirected the confirmation page to a wordpress page. I have ticked 'Pass Field Data Using Query String' and using the Insert Merg Tag dropdown I have added the following tags to the white box {fn:11}{dates:31}. I have then saved the form. On the confirmation page I have added the tags, that is, {fn:11}{dates:31}. When I submit the form I get redirected to the confirmation page OK but I just see the tags not the information from the the form. What am I doing wrong?

Posted 11 years ago on Tuesday October 16, 2012 | Permalink
  2. In the white box, you have only send the value, not the parameter name. Your box (query string) needs to look like this instead:

firstname={fn:11}&dates={dates:31}

Note the addition of the "firstname" and "dates" parameter names.

That is step one. Now, step two, your confirmation page needs to catch those parameters and display them. How are you doing that? What do you expect to happen with your confirmation page? Can you share the URL for the page with the form and also the confirmation page? If we can submit the form, we can see what your query string looks like, and then we can work on getting the confirmation page to work after the form and query string are all set.

Posted 11 years ago on Wednesday October 17, 2012 | Permalink
  3. Hi Chris,

That is great, your query string worked for me, thank you.

4. Thank you for the update.

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.