PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

I am missing data in the CSV download

1. brianc

Odd bug here Im hoping you guys can help with.

When I go and download the CSV of one of my forms it skips the Source Url column field on every other entry.

So instead of having data for which page the form was submitted on each instance it only has half off the data.

When you login to the backend and click through the GUI and notice under Info it has a field for embed url (guessing that is the same thing in the database), so the data appears to be getting recorded on each entry its just the CSV download that is missing half the source urls. The individual lead page that I see the embed URL data is on the following example.... admin.php?page=gf_entries&view=entry&id=4&lid=5671&paged=1

Has anyone ever experienced this problem before?

Posted 13 years ago on Tuesday October 19, 2010 | Permalink
  2. It hasn't been reported before. Can you export your form to an XML file and post a link to the XML file so we can import your form into one of our test sites, create entries with it and test the export with that exact form config?

Posted 13 years ago on Tuesday October 19, 2010 | Permalink
  3. brianc

I added a couple additional plugins that create additional functionality to gravity forms. Since no one else has incurred these issues I will first contact the folks who helped build those as I bet they are what are causing the issues.

Posted 13 years ago on Thursday October 21, 2010 | Permalink
  4. Keep us posted on what you find, i'm interested in finding out what is going on.

Posted 13 years ago on Thursday October 21, 2010 | Permalink
  5. I am having the same issue :( Source URL is empty every other entry in downloaded CSV. I'm using the latest version with no customization. Anyone have a solution?

Posted 13 years ago on Monday April 4, 2011 | Permalink
  6. @thinkcw Please send us a WordPress Admin Login for this site via our Contact Us form and reference this forum thread and we'll take a look. I'm not able to reproduce this issue locally.

Posted 13 years ago on Monday April 4, 2011 | Permalink
  7. Was this ever resolved? I'm seeing the same issue, every-other line for the "source url" field in the exported report is blank. The data is being captured, because if I quickly pull another report and another entry was made, I see the data in the rows that were blank, and those that had data are now blank.

Posted 12 years ago on Friday December 9, 2011 | Permalink