PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Image question

1. Is it possible to add an image into my form? Not upload for the user, but me just to add one? I also am wondering do you get an email when the form is sent and it will add to the constant contact lists at the same time? Of course this is if you have the constant contact add on.

If this doesn't work for me can I get a refund after purchase?

Posted 10 years ago on Thursday May 30, 2013 | Permalink
  2. David Peralty

You can use our HTML field to add an image to your form. Yes, you can set-up notifications so you receive an e-mail when a form is submitted. There is a third party add-on for Constant Contact integration. And no, we don't offer refunds in most services, so please try our demo at http://gravityforms.com/demo and read our documentation before purchasing.

3. Thanks for those answers. Another thing that I couldn't find is if there is a way to email the form to yourself instead of just getting a notification saying someone filled out a form.

4. David Peralty

Yes, you can create a notification that goes to you that has the message body merge tag of {all_fields} to get what was entered in the form.

Posted 10 years ago on Friday May 31, 2013 | Permalink