PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Import Old Gravity Forms/Settings Entries into New SQL Database

1. TomJ

I had to rush to backup and move somebody's WP site, and was able to backup/export everything BUT all Gravity Forms and Entries. I have the complete SQL database backed up (containing all relevant Gravity forms info/entries) but my SQL chops are not good - I've tried to do a complete drop/import of all old settings but that has made things worse - is there anyway:

1. To import all GF entries/values via mySQL in a targeted fashion? I would need some detatiled info on that...

2. To send all current SQL entry values to someone at Rocket Genius and they can then recreate an XML backup file that I could use to restore all forms/settings on the new site?

THIS IS MISSION-CRITICAL for this particular site in the immediate future, and we're happy to do whatever it takes to get things going as soon as we can.

Thanks,

Tom

Posted 12 years ago on Tuesday February 28, 2012 | Permalink