PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Insert Merge Tag in User Notifications not working since latest Upgrade

1. damiendasher

Hello,

I noticed that the "Insert Merge Tag" functionality is not working when I am setting up both admin and user notifications. I noticed this right after the latest upgrade of Gravity Forms. Any help is appreciated.

Damien

Posted 11 years ago on Friday February 8, 2013 | Permalink
  2. This has not been my experience. Please try a completely different browser to ensure there is no cached JavaScript. If that does not do the trick, please check for theme and plugin conflicts by following these instructions http://rkt.gs/testing

I have a completely up to date installation and the merge tag drop downs are still working for me in the notification area.

Posted 11 years ago on Saturday February 9, 2013 | Permalink
  3. abrust

i too now have an notifications issue.
    not sure if it is related to the upgrade (have upgraded)
    when first istalled the notifications worked flawlessly
    now nothing...
    i don't believe anything has changed other than the upgrade.
    nanaimoflyingclub.org

have tried other browsers...

4. @abrust, can you explain exactly what is happening, in a new topic? damiendasher is having an issue with one specific function in the form builder not working, but you're saying "now nothing" which could mean anything. Please start a new topic and let us know what is not working in your installation. We'll be happy to help.