PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Installation Problem

1. drosengarden

I am working site building support for my company and one of the tasks I was given is to use the gravity forms plugin. Only problem is upon installing the plugin - I don't see the toolbar show up. Tried to install again and it says the folder already exists!

What is wrong why I can't see the FORMS toolbar? I've installed several other plugins and they work just fine. I'm a little at a loss here.

Thanks.

Posted 13 years ago on Thursday June 24, 2010 | Permalink
  2. If you installed and activated the plugin and the Forms menu does not appear it is most likely because you also have the Members plugin installed and role management is hiding the Forms menu. If the Members plugin is installed you will have to edit the Admin role and make sure all the Gravity Forms related capabilities are turned on.

Posted 13 years ago on Thursday June 24, 2010 | Permalink