PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Integration with Jigoshop

1. Hi guys
    I have a client who requires a custom field within the Jigoshop product page. This functionality does not exist within Jigoshop at present.
    Someone suggested to her that she could use Gravity forms to achieve this. I don't see how this could be achieved without making modifications to the core of Jigoshop and don't want to go down this path.
    Am I missing something here. Can this actually be achieved. To give you an idea of what she wants, refer step 4 at the following site: https://www.e-rudy.com/index_inner_detail_Rxdirect.php?proceed=1&frame=Noyz&img=SP041006&rxfamily=NOYZRX
    Jigoshop can handle step 1,2,3&5 but not step 4.
    Thanks in advance for your assistance.
    Kind regards
    Nicole

Posted 12 years ago on Saturday February 11, 2012 | Permalink
  2. Hi Nicole,

It all boils down to what hooks are available in Jigoshop. I'm not super familiar with it myself; however, if they have hooks for adding custom sections, it would be feasible to use Gravity Forms to create a form structure as a step in the checkout process.

The real challenge would be how you save the data to the order. Unfortunately, I just don't know enough about Jigoshop to say one way or the other whether this is feasible without custom code; however, I can confidently say that Gravity Forms has a huge number of hooks that would facilitate such a integration on this end.

Posted 12 years ago on Wednesday February 15, 2012 | Permalink