PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Integration with ShootQ

1. I am trying to send the form entries from my Wordpress page with GravityForms form to an online application called ShootQ, which is used by professional photographers. They have an API which is available at http://app.shootq.com/api/#leads What I would like to know is if there are any examples around or documentation or recommendations on how to do this on the front-end?

Thanks
    Steve

Posted 12 years ago on Wednesday May 25, 2011 | Permalink
  2. You would have to write custom PHP code to interact with the ShootQ API. Here is a post that discusses the hooks you would need to use:

http://www.gravityhelp.com/forums/topic/sms-api-gateway-need-help-to-get-gform-to-integrate#post-18087

You would have to write the integration code using these hooks to access the Gravity Forms data when a form is submitted.

Posted 12 years ago on Wednesday May 25, 2011 | Permalink
  3. OK, this is a stupid question but where do I include the PHP code? It doesn't look like you can add it to the Wordpress page so it must be in the form editor for notifications? correct? Or is this instead of the [gravityform id=1 name=myForm ajax=true] ? I do have an IT background but just need a little guidance here? Thanks.

Posted 12 years ago on Friday May 27, 2011 | Permalink
  4. You would place your custom PHP code either in your themes functions.php file, or you could create your own WordPress plugin that you activate that executes the code. You are going to need WordPress and PHP development knowledge to implement something like this. You may want to consider hiring a developer to assist you.

Posted 12 years ago on Friday May 27, 2011 | Permalink

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.