PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Invoice via PayPal plug-in after Registration so as to update Gravity Form entry

1. I have a site that is taking registrations for a local photography symposium. People can register for the events they wish to attend and then they are given the option to pay via paypal. It works perfectly as long as they pay at that point. The issue becomes when they don't pay right a way and then contact me for an invoice to pay.

I can go to PayPal and generate an invoice but that doesn't tie back to the registration. Is there a way once a person has registered to send them an email with a PayPal invoice link based on what they ordered that will update the entry when paid. In the same fashion as if they had completed the transaction at the time of registration?

Posted 11 years ago on Thursday April 11, 2013 | Permalink
  2. There is no way I know of to do that. There would not be an IPN for a PayPal invoice, which is what would be necessary to update the status in the Gravity Forms entry.

Posted 11 years ago on Sunday April 14, 2013 | Permalink