PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Is it possible to create a new recurring profile?

1. johne

Is it possible to create a new recurring profile in freshbooks? Currently I have the client add themselves and then I add them to the recurring profile area.

Ideally I could have a one-time charge plus a recurring all in one form.

Is this something coming up? Could this be added in?

You guys are awesome, thanks!

Posted 11 years ago on Monday June 4, 2012 | Permalink
  2. David Peralty

I don't think this currently exists in our add-on and I am not privy to the development cycles of every add-on, but I'll let the developers know you are looking for this feature.

Posted 11 years ago on Tuesday June 5, 2012 | Permalink
  3. johne

@David thanks!

Add a recurring profile in freshbooks would be a great addon

Posted 11 years ago on Tuesday June 5, 2012 | Permalink
  4. Bingo! Was setting up a Freshbooks feed tonight for the first time and was looking for the ability to create a recurring profile too. Was bummed to NOT find it in the Add-On.

We are selling a solution online that requires an annual renewal of the service. Was wavering between your guys and http://www.formstack.com, but may have to go back to Formstack because they have a recurring functionality.

However, I would love to have stay with GF. Let us know if there are any plans to add this freature

Posted 11 years ago on Saturday June 30, 2012 | Permalink
  5. I also need to be able to add recurring profiles. Otherwise it would be nice on the Freshbooks side to be able to convert an invoice to a recurring profile if the plugin can't map it.

thanks!

Posted 11 years ago on Saturday August 11, 2012 | Permalink
  6. loxllxol

I also need the functionality of recurring payments. Any idea on how long something like that will take to implement into GF?

Posted 11 years ago on Monday August 27, 2012 | Permalink
  7. You might try posting your request on our job board and get some estimates in that way.

http://www.gravityhelp.com/forums/forum/job-board

Posted 11 years ago on Monday August 27, 2012 | Permalink
  8. Any updates on this? Does fresh books api even support this? It would be great to set up reoccurring fresh books profiles with gravity forms

Posted 11 years ago on Wednesday October 17, 2012 | Permalink
  9. The Freshbooks API supports creating a recurring profile:
    http://developers.freshbooks.com/docs/recurring/

Our add-on does not. We have it as a feature request for a future update to the plugin.

Posted 11 years ago on Thursday October 18, 2012 | Permalink
  10. I will add my vote in (as well as several other peer businesses we work with)

This is a key feature.

Posted 11 years ago on Monday December 17, 2012 | Permalink
  11. I vote for it also! Will be very important to me.

Posted 11 years ago on Saturday January 5, 2013 | Permalink
  12. Adding my vote as well. Creating a recurring profile is my top challenge right now, followed closely by the original poster's request - a one-time charge plus creating a recurring profile in the same form.

Posted 11 years ago on Saturday January 12, 2013 | Permalink
  13. Adding my voice as well. :)

Posted 11 years ago on Tuesday February 26, 2013 | Permalink
  14. Thank you for the vote.

Posted 11 years ago on Tuesday February 26, 2013 | Permalink
  15. I would be happy to develop this and have it finished by early March. How might i contact the developer of the Add-on?

Posted 11 years ago on Thursday February 28, 2013 | Permalink
  16. You can always express your interest using our contact us form:
    http://www.gravityhelp.com/contact-us/

Posted 11 years ago on Thursday February 28, 2013 | Permalink
  17. Just finished developing the recurring profile/payment feature, time for testing. I'll keep you posted.

Posted 11 years ago on Monday March 4, 2013 | Permalink
  18. Tested and confirmed, also added the abiulity to send CC info with invoice and recurring to immediately collect funds from form submission. Havent heard back from gravity forms, so not sure how to share this functionality.

Posted 11 years ago on Wednesday March 6, 2013 | Permalink
  19. We do have the contact form submission from you, so hang in there. Thank you.

Posted 11 years ago on Wednesday March 6, 2013 | Permalink
  20. Any update on this? Was the ability to create the recurring profile/payment feature added to the Freshbooks add-on?

Posted 11 years ago on Friday March 22, 2013 | Permalink
  21. The feature was not added as of version 1.4 which is the latest publicly released version. It's not listed in the changelog: http://gravity.chrishajer.com/wp-content/plugins/gravityformsfreshbooks/change_log.txt

Posted 11 years ago on Saturday March 23, 2013 | Permalink
  22. traviscf01

Any update on this? I could really use this feature now. Thanks.

Posted 11 years ago on Friday April 12, 2013 | Permalink
  23. There have been no updates to this feature as of version 1.4.

Posted 11 years ago on Sunday April 14, 2013 | Permalink