PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Is there a way to get Ajax Paging to fade not just jump?

1. Hi,

I've been briefed to build a 3 'page' form and so far GF has been great. The Client now INSISTS that each page of the form fades from one to another when next/previous are clicked. Before I embark on a complex hacking project, is there a relatively simple way to do this? I'm happy to delve into hooks and js listeners if necessary.

I thought about trying to add my own 'pages' with HTML inserts, and then use jQuery to fade them, but that would require a manual way to kick off validation and also the problem of validating hidden fields.

Any help or fresh ideas appreciated!

Cheers,
    Ben

Posted 11 years ago on Wednesday December 5, 2012 | Permalink
  2. Hi Ben. I dropped the ball on this one and forgot to respond. Did you work out a solution for this? If so, could you share the URL? If not, I will bring this up with the development team and see what we can come up with.

Thanks.

Posted 11 years ago on Wednesday January 2, 2013 | Permalink