PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Is there a way to make gravity form answers display horizontal on back end

1. Hello, thank you in advance for any help!

My staff wanted some of our gravity form questions to display horizontal in columns rather than all vertical. I easily used the CSS classes to display several questions in a 3 column format worked great!

Question (is related to how the answers are submitted) --- I am fearing that when someone submits a form to us, the answers for these questions, are only going to be displayed vertical?

The main reason I used the CSS 3 columns was so some of staff would be able to view the answers much faster and in a concise way. But, when I did a test form, the answers are still vertical? Is that default?

Is there way to tell the forms to display the answers horizontally just like the questions are displayed on the form itself from the CSS Fields. ?

Hope that makes sense?!

Thanks!!

Posted 10 years ago on Wednesday May 15, 2013 | Permalink