PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Is this possible?

1. I'm wondering if this is something gravity forms is capable of?

I'd like to be able to create a forum with 3 columns and multiple rows. I would like this form only accessible when a user is logged in. Once they complete the form it alerts an administrator that it requires review. If the Admin approves it, the user is notified. The user then has read access only to this approved form forever.

Is this doable ?

Posted 10 years ago on Thursday May 23, 2013 | Permalink
  2. David Peralty

You can create a form with three columns and multiple rows, and make it so only logged in users can see it. We do not have a review process built in for approvals, but you can make it so there is an admin only field for approving/denying, but there is no hook to then notify the user. Also, entries are not attached to users, so they cannot currently edit their entries.

3. Thank you for the quick response!

4. David Peralty

No problem, and good luck. Check out our demos at http://gravityforms.com/demo for a better look at what Gravity Forms can and can't do.