PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Issues w/ formatting inline radio buttons in 3 column

1. I'm struggling with a formatting issue that I was hoping someone could help me with.

If you go to http://www.meissnernordic.org/membership/membership-online/ and on the 2nd page select Yes to Do you want to add more people? You'll see that I've tried to create a table format of a Name, EMail and radio button field. It looks great EXCEPT in Internet Explorer, where the radio buttons are not aligned and start shifting the rows around.

I've tinkered a ton with the theme and GF CSS, but I'm starting to chase my own tail and was wondering if someone had some insight.

Thanks!

Posted 12 years ago on Thursday November 10, 2011 | Permalink
  2. Hey Meissner I think I found a solution.

Try this:

[css]
    .gform_wrapper .top_label li.gf_right_third.gfield {
    margin: 0 !important;
    }

If you want to apply this to IE only, we have included a way to target IE if you take a look at the source you will see at the top div we added a browser class output, so you could get more specific and do .gf_browser_ie8 .gform_wrapper.top_label li.gf_right_third.gfield if you wanted to. See if that helps any.

Posted 12 years ago on Friday November 11, 2011 | Permalink