PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Labels will not align left.

1. http://secondstreet.com/about/contact/affiliate/

I can't get the labels to left or top align no matter what setting I use. I noticed in the code that the labels are after the form field in the code...

<div id="input_7_1" class="ginput_complex ginput_container"><span class="ginput_left" id="input_7_1_3_container"><input type="text" tabindex="1" value="" id="input_7_1.3" name="input_1.3"><label for="input_7_1.3">First</label></span><span class="ginput_right" id="input_7_1_6_container"><input type="text" tabindex="2" value="" id="input_7_1.6" name="input_1.6"><label for="input_7_1.6">Last</label></span></div>

Posted 13 years ago on Tuesday March 22, 2011 | Permalink
  2. You're talking about the sub-labels for the advanced field groupings. Those aren't subject to the main form label options. If you want to change the position on those, you'll have to manually manipulate them with CSS or some client side scripting like jQuery, etc.

Posted 13 years ago on Tuesday March 22, 2011 | Permalink
  3. Thanks for your response.

Wow. That stinks. When I float them, they both go left of both the fields. Obviously, I'll figure it out but it'll be hard to explain to my client that they'll have to call me when they want a new form.

Posted 13 years ago on Monday March 28, 2011 | Permalink
  4. You should be able to apply the styles globally for all forms. Just target the fields with inheritance from the generic .gform_wrapper class instead of using a the unique wrapper id like #gform_wrapper_1.

That way, any new forms you create should inherit the same styling rules.

Posted 13 years ago on Monday March 28, 2011 | Permalink