PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

login form

1. ruben

Hello,
    I want to buy gravityform sonce the demo is amazing, however I have question before:

I want that visitors that would fill the form need to be registered user, so is it possible to use a gravity form (with name and email field) that would also have the same role than any other login?

>>>in other words, is it possible that when people fill the for they also register as user at the same time?

also, is it possible when we use the "Name" template section to change "first" and "surname" since the form could be used in another language.

thank you

Posted 13 years ago on Sunday September 19, 2010 | Permalink
  2. There isn't a way to create new users at this time, but it's something that we're working on for a future add-on.

http://forum.gravityhelp.com/topic/update_user_meta-from-gravity-forms#post-9454

You can change the sub-labels in the advanced fields like the name, address, etc. using a filter.

3. Morten Knudsen

you can also translate the plugin - or, as Kevin says, use a filter:

see this prior forum thread:

http://forum.gravityhelp.com/topic/languages

4. ruben

ok thank you for answers.

Posted 13 years ago on Tuesday September 21, 2010 | Permalink
  5. I'd like to add my vote for the ability to create user accounts via a form. In some cases, the customer wants to hide all WP-ishness from their users and/or gather additional, sometimes complex information from site visitors as part of the registration process.

If there's an ETA, that would help us decide whether to roll our own on a current project or purchase GF and begin working towards it as a solution.

Happy to share more details offline.

Thanks

Posted 13 years ago on Tuesday September 21, 2010 | Permalink
  6. I also would like this feature to be added.

Thanks.

Posted 13 years ago on Wednesday November 3, 2010 | Permalink
  7. This functionality is already in the works as an add-on. It will support user registration with complete user meta support for adding user meta information. It's in development right now and will be released in beta sometime this month.

Posted 13 years ago on Wednesday November 3, 2010 | Permalink