PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Login Form, Register, and Password lost forms

1. Hi, I want to know before buying the developer plugin, if I can handle custom Login forms and validations, and lost pasword functionality. New Registered user i`m aware this can be managed with the add-on.
    I need to reorder a registered form in two columns like this one with the right tab functionality : http://pixelogic.co/c/bgc/www/es/register/
    Thanks.

Posted 10 years ago on Tuesday May 28, 2013 | Permalink
  2. David Peralty

You can use Gravity Forms to register users or allow them to update their account details, but we do not have the ability to be a login form, nor include a lost password functionality. WordPress core provides both of these things though, and the users we create are just normal WordPress users. You can collect more data than normal, like the form you pointed to, and you can have it two columns like you showed.

Posted 10 years ago on Tuesday May 28, 2013 | Permalink