PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Looking for customization of GF with Woocommerce

1. Hello devs,

with the gravity forms, I need to do the following workflow / Steps for the order:
    1. Choose by customer if he has a dog or cat
    2. Enter some infos for dog or cat (Textfield, dropdown..)
    3. If neccessary add more cats or dogs to the order (by clicking a button under step 2 like "+ add another dog" "+add another cat") and then the neccessary fields appear under the already filled out ones again (step 2 with the infos) Endless adding of more cats & dogs possible. Info needs to be seen in the backend.
    4. Choose subscription level 1, 3 or 6 month with it's own prices
    5. Make payment by wirecard (make sure, if more dogs or cats are added, the price is changed and also seen in the backend)
    6. Subscription is sucessfully entered in the backend
    7. Subscription is charged monthly for the subscription time.

So I'm looking for a dev who can create this in combination with woocommerce. I have the gravity dev license, also the subscription extension fro woocommerce, the gravity add on extension from woocommerce and the wirecard extension also.

You can contact me at thomas@mauzundwauz.de

Thomas

Posted 10 years ago on Thursday May 30, 2013 | Permalink