PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Looking to combine licenses then upgrade

1. Hi there,

I am working for a company that has built a handful of WP websites that use Gravity Forms. There are a couple of developers here and each of us has unknowingly signed up for individual licenses and accounts. I was hoping we could combine all the licenses into one and upgrade it to a developer license.

I have sent 3 emails through the contact form over the past month and have only received one response about 3 weeks ago and nothing since. I'm very surprised by the lack of support as I've generally received good service in the past.

Can someone please let me know what I need to do. I know someone posted a similar question a little bit ago but the only suggestion made there was to contact support through the contact forms—which I've already tried with no luck.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. We are really hoping to take care of this ASAP. Thank you.

Posted 12 years ago on Monday March 26, 2012 | Permalink
  2. Anyone? I can't seem to get a hold of any support from Gravity Forms which is really getting discouraging.

Posted 12 years ago on Wednesday March 28, 2012 | Permalink
  3. Adam,

I had actually already replied to your inquiries on this and was awaiting a response from you providing the necessary details to do this and I had not heard back from you.

You will need to email the following to me:

- A list of all your existing license keys
    - First and Last Name you want the combined license key to be registered to
    - Email address you want the combined license to be associated with

Send it directly to me at carl@rocketgenius.com

This is not something we typically do but will consider it on a case by case basis.

Posted 12 years ago on Thursday March 29, 2012 | Permalink

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.