PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

mailchimp addon?

1. anointed

I ran into a bit of a problem.

Back when I was beta testing gravity, the staff were kind enough to provide me with the mailchimp integration to test as well. During that time, I installed the add-on and began using it to manage my email letters.

I just now upgraded to the new gravityforms beta4 plugin, and now when I go into the integration it gives me an error about an api key.

So, I read through the blog here, and saw the post about mailchimp changing to api vs. login user/pass.

question:
    There is no way I can afford to upgrade to developer at the moment. I did try sending emails during the special price campaign but never heard back from any of the 3 emails.

I know you have talked about releasing the add ons separately, and if I could please just purchase the mailchimp add-on, it would really help me solve the problem I am having.

thank you

btw
    the new beta4 is absolutely fantastic!
    You guys never cease to amaze me with the new features added in. Between updates, and the custom code I have purchased a few times here, gravity is rockin my site.

Posted 13 years ago on Sunday August 29, 2010 | Permalink
  2. We've been traveling over the past couple of days so have had limited availability/connectivity to answer all of the emails. Carl should contact you back soon, most likely via email to discuss it. Thanks for your patience.

Posted 13 years ago on Sunday August 29, 2010 | Permalink