PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Mailchimp Email input beside Submit

1. gimlet

I've got a Mailchimp feed linked to a form with a single email input that's marked as required. How can I remove the * required marker, the email label and get this to display beside the Submit button? Thanks for your help!

Posted 11 years ago on Thursday November 29, 2012 | Permalink
  2. Please provide a link to your form and we will help you out.

Posted 11 years ago on Thursday November 29, 2012 | Permalink
  3. gimlet

That would be great, thanks. The site's currently behind a firewall as we're still pre-launch and not finished with content yet, if you email me your IP address I can punch a hole in it for you. Thanks again!

Posted 11 years ago on Friday November 30, 2012 | Permalink
  4. David Peralty

The issue with that is that there are a number of us providing support, and it wouldn't make sense for you to put different IP addresses for each of us (we are a distributed office). You will want to inspect the form, look for the element you want to hide and change your CSS to display:none; for it.

Posted 11 years ago on Friday November 30, 2012 | Permalink