PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Mailchimp feed - can't create one

1. Hi GF team,

I'm getting a hang when trying to create a Mailchimp feed. I've got two forms. One creates a feed just fine, the other hangs at the 'select form' stage. I've tried:

1. Deleting existing feed and trying to create the feed from the other form first
    2. Exporting, deleting then importing the troublesome form and recreating feed
    3. Editing the form and then trying again

Nothing works, it simply hangs on the spinner.gif. Is it worth emailing someone an XML dump of the form that won't work?

Cheers :)

Posted 13 years ago on Thursday January 27, 2011 | Permalink
  2. Hi divydovy,

If you can, go ahead and send me a login for your WP admin and I will take a look.

Posted 13 years ago on Thursday January 27, 2011 | Permalink
  3. Hi David,

Yes, I can - how can I get the PW to you securely?

David

Posted 13 years ago on Friday January 28, 2011 | Permalink
  4. jhayes4

I'm having a similar problem where the Mailchimp feed form just hangs on the "select from" stage. If you need another user/pw to test, just let em know.

Posted 13 years ago on Friday January 28, 2011 | Permalink
  5. BUMP! David - any news from you on how to get you to check?

Got a client waiting...

Cheers :)

Posted 13 years ago on Tuesday February 1, 2011 | Permalink
  6. Huzzah! Fixed it - or at least found out what breaks it.

Not having a field label for my intended conditional sign-up checkbox broke it.

Suspect that general rule is that if you have a checkbox in a form and want to connect it to a Mailchimp feed, then the checkbox field needs a label so that the subsequent form can reference it.

Hope that helps!

-divydovy

Posted 13 years ago on Wednesday February 2, 2011 | Permalink
  7. nkeebaugh

Hey I seem to be having the same issue.

Posted 12 years ago on Wednesday November 16, 2011 | Permalink
  8. @Nick Keebaugh We received your Priority Support request for this and we will be looking into it. I am closing this forum thread as it is unrelated.

Posted 12 years ago on Wednesday November 16, 2011 | Permalink

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.