PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

multi-page form submit button conditional logic

1. Richard Vav
    Administrator

I have setup the following form, http://www.eandhbaxendale.com/online-enquiries/place-an-order/ so that the submit button on page 3 should not be displayed unless both check boxes on that page are ticked. The problem I have is that when you reach page 3 the submit button is still being displayed, it only hides when they tick one of the boxes then it displays again when they tick the second box.

Posted 12 years ago on Tuesday August 9, 2011 | Permalink
  2. In order to look into this we will need an export of that form so we can test locally. Go to Import/Export under Forms, select Export Form and select that form and export it to XML. Then upload that XML somewhere on your server/site and provide us with a link to that XML file so we can download it. Then we can import that form setup locally and do some tests.

3. Richard Vav
    Administrator

Hi Carl, I have exported and uploaded that form which you can download from here http://www.eandhbaxendale.com/gravityforms-export-2011-08-09.xml

4. Richard Vav
    Administrator

Strange one this but I have set ajax to false and then tested the form and when page 3 appears the submit button is hidden as it should be, as soon as I go back and set ajax to true and go through to page 3 the submit button is visible again until you tick one of those two check boxes.

Posted 12 years ago on Wednesday August 10, 2011 | Permalink
  5. Richard Vav
    Administrator

I have made a couple of changes to the form, mainly replacing the default datepickers with the keith-wood datpickers to enable the selection of an entire week. I have re-exported the xml file and uploaded it to http://www.eandhbaxendale.com/gravityforms-export-2011-08-10.xml

Posted 12 years ago on Wednesday August 10, 2011 | Permalink
  6. Hi there,

I'm having the same issue as richardvav mentioned. Are there any updates on this issue?

Thanks in advance!

Posted 12 years ago on Saturday September 10, 2011 | Permalink
  7. erictan

Is this resolved? I am facing the same problem with my form here.

Posted 12 years ago on Saturday September 10, 2011 | Permalink
  8. erictan

Hi, just send you a priority support email. Please kindly look into this as I am trying to hit a deadline soon.

Posted 12 years ago on Monday September 12, 2011 | Permalink
  9. Our developers are currently looking into this issue to replicate it, determine the cause and patch the issue.

10. Thanks for the update Carl!