PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Multiple billing reccurrence options?

1. Is there a way to set up one package as a billed monthly and one as a billed yearly with out an entire separate form? Id like to think there should be a way with the built in conditional logic.

Posted 12 years ago on Monday January 23, 2012 | Permalink
  2. An upcoming version of the PayPal Add-on will support creating multiple PayPal feeds per form. Each feed can then have a condition so that it will only apply in the desired scenario. For example, you could have a drop down with two different products. Product 1 is billed yearly. Product 2 is billed monthly. You could then set the first feed's condition to say "If Product == Product 1, use this feed" and then the second feed would have a condition "If Product == Product 2" use this feed.

Posted 12 years ago on Wednesday January 25, 2012 | Permalink
  3. David, when will this update be released? This is a pretty critical feature for why I chose Gravity Forms in the first place. Thanks.

Posted 12 years ago on Saturday January 28, 2012 | Permalink
  4. While it is never a good idea to chose a product for a feature it does not currently provide, you are in luck! I can send you this updated version of the plugin now if you'd like to give it a shot. Just send me an email at david@rocketgenius.com. :D

5. Thanks, David. That would be great.

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.