PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

multiple forms on one page

1. I read in the support forums that it is possible to call multiple forms on one page. This doesn't seem to be working for me though.

See this page:

http://bramongarciabraun.com/evaluation/

I call two different forms with the red buttons, but the same form pops up with each button, even though the gravity form id in the code is different.

I tried using a different light box here:

http://bramongarciabraun.com/test-page-you-can-delete-it/

Same problem.

How can I fix this?

Posted 10 years ago on Monday June 3, 2013 | Permalink
  2. Richard Vav
    Administrator

Looking at your test page, you have the following two links, take note of the id being called in the href attributes, this is one reason the same form appears.

<a class="fancybox" href="#fancyboxID-1">gf 33</a>
    <a class="fancybox" href="#fancyboxID-1">gf 34 </a>

Now look at the id's of the divs containing your forms, again you have assigned them the same id, this is the other reason that the same form is called, the id's need to be unique for the correct form to appear.

<div id="fancyboxID-1">
                    <div class='gf_browser_chrome gform_wrapper' id='gform_wrapper_33' >
    <div id="fancyboxID-1">
                    <div class='gf_browser_chrome gform_wrapper' id='gform_wrapper_34' >

You have the same problem on the other page, you aren't using unique id's so when one of the buttons is pressed it doesn't know which form to load so it picks the first div it finds with that id and reveals that form.

Regards,
    Richard

3. OK thank you Richard,

I used a unique ID in 4 places here

<div class="signup">[formlightbox_call title="34" class="34"]<span class="button large">Evaluate My Reel!</span>[/formlightbox_call]
    [formlightbox_obj id="34" style="padding: 30px; width:650px;"][gravityform id="34" name="BGB's Reel Evaluation"][/formlightbox_obj]</div>

Are those 4 places correct?

Either way it has gotten my forms to work. Thanks!

4. Richard Vav
    Administrator

I believe it is the formlightbox_call class and the formlightbox_obj id which are the important ones, anyway you have it working now and that's all that matters.

Regards,
    Richard

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.