PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Multiple surveys with a single view

1. unodewaal

I'm running a survey site that uses multiple surveys that a user completes over time - e.g. week 1 user registers, week 2 user completes Form1, week 3 user completes Form2.

I would like know if it's possible to carry data from Form1 in to Form2 so that when I view Form2 all the data from Form1 is visible, or alternatively link up the data in the two forms somehow. The forms have numerous fields, and while I know it's possible to do with URL variables it seems like a major hack - there would be up to 5 extra fields passed through and they are quite lengthy and also have open ended answers.

I'm currently looking at exporting the survey data to a CRM platform (so each form would add/write data to the user profile), but it seems like an unnecessary use of another system. I can use the users email or username as a consistent variable across the forms.

Thanks,
    U.

Posted 10 years ago on Tuesday May 14, 2013 | Permalink