PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Name and Nickname not showing in WP-Admin

1. ChrisSF

We are using the Registration add-on with a Buddypress install. On the front-end everything works great, but in wp-admin, the Name and Nickname aren't showing when users sign up through the gravity form. We're wondering if other data from the sign-up isn't going through either.

Posted 12 years ago on Sunday November 13, 2011 | Permalink
  2. ChrisSF

Anyone there?

Posted 12 years ago on Monday November 14, 2011 | Permalink
  3. Yes, we are here. However you post outside of regular support hours and as it is Monday we have a lot of support to catch up on from the weekend. Priority Support requests are answered first.

There is no name field so i'm assuming you mean First Name and Last Name? Did you map these fields in the User Registration Feed you created using the Add-On? I would first suggest double checking your settings and then submit another test.

I just tested this locally and encountered no issues with the First Name, Last Name and Nickname fields being populated using Gravity Forms and the User Registration Add-On. See this screenshot of the user I created:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/185347/Slingshot/Pictures/Screen%20Shot%202011-11-14%20at%203.54.40%20PM.png

I would also make sure you are running the latest versions of both Gravity Forms and the User Registration Add-On.

Posted 12 years ago on Monday November 14, 2011 | Permalink
  4. ChrisSF

- Our versions of the software are up-to-date.
    - Yes, I meant First Name, Last Name and Nickname.
    - The fields are mapped in the User Registration Feed and are showing up correctly in the front-end.

Still not showing on the back end.

Posted 12 years ago on Tuesday November 15, 2011 | Permalink
  5. How did you replace the BuddyPress registration function? How are you getting users to use you custom registration form?

Posted 12 years ago on Tuesday November 15, 2011 | Permalink