PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Need form information stored in database

1. I want to create a couple of different forms to capture visitor information. I'd like the responses entered into a database or extractable into an Excel spreadsheet rather than being emailed.

Does gravity forms have this functionality? If so, is there any documentation or a quick tutorial I can view to see if it suits my needs?

Thanks

Posted 12 years ago on Thursday September 22, 2011 | Permalink
  2. Gravity Forms stores all entries in the database by default. Notifications are optional, or can contain just a notification that a form has been submitted. There does not need to be any data in the notification.

From the wp-admin, you can export entries from any form, and can limit by date range, and choose just the fields you want export for each entry. It's exported in CSV format. Once you have the CSV, you can manipulate the data in any way you like in Excel.

Here is some documentation about the export entries feature:
    http://www.gravityhelp.com/documentation/page/Import/Export

Posted 12 years ago on Saturday September 24, 2011 | Permalink