PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Need to know if Gravity Forms can do this and if so, how?

1. I need to create a form, that users will fill out, with event information, such as a title, date or date range, start and end times, description, location, etc. type of fields. (And an expiration date .. or a way to have the event automatically removed when the "end date" has expired.

Then, after the user fills out the form, I need the form to be sent to someone first .. for it's review and approval. So the form can sit in Gravity Forms, and email a copy of the submission to one or more people. Then the person can log into Gravity Forms to approve the or reject, etc. the content submission.

Once it's approved, the content needs to then be output into a calendar type of format .. maybe showing up on a web page that might be separated by monthly or weekly dividers, and displayed in date order (from top to bottom), etc.

I'm trying to figure out, if and how I can use Gravity Forms, to accomplish this. Is it possible? Do I need to combine Gravity Forms with something else or can Gravity Forms do this all by itself by creating individual posts for each submission and then use Wordpress to display the posts (in some type of calendar format) and only display specific events, during a specific and dynamic date range, for example, .. only show events from within 2 weeks or 1 month, from the current date, etc.??

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Gary

Posted 10 years ago on Monday July 8, 2013 | Permalink
  2. Richard Vav
    Administrator

If you still require assistance with this please open a new support ticket or a priority support ticket if you are a developer license holder. Thank you.

Posted 10 years ago on Thursday July 25, 2013 | Permalink

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.