PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

No link to update version of Gravity Forms

1. I just entered my Support License Key in settings. Currently I am running Gravity Forms version 1.3.10. I'd like to update to the newest version but when I go to the Plugins page there is no link for me to click on to update. There is also not a green checkmark next to the Support License Key. What is wrong? How can I update?

Posted 12 years ago on Monday June 6, 2011 | Permalink
  2. You'll need to manually update from that version. WordPress changed the way it handles updates shortly after that version was released.. something out of our control. Once you've manually downloaded and installed the newest version your future auto-updates should work correctly.

Posted 12 years ago on Monday June 6, 2011 | Permalink
  3. I've already created a bunch of forms. How do I manually install without losing them?

Posted 12 years ago on Wednesday June 8, 2011 | Permalink
  4. Your forms are stored in the database and won't be affected if you remove/overwrite files. You can simply remove the existing version via the plugin page and then upload, install and activate the newest version. Your forms and entry data will all still be there.

5. Aha! Thank you! That worked perfectly! I'm running the most current version and all the forms I created are still there. Thank you!

6. Wonderful. Thanks for the update. I'm glad you got it all sorted out. You should be good to go from now on with the auto-updates.

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.