PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Not seeing registration form

1. I have the main form setup, I then downloaded and installed the User Registration add-on which I want the end user to fill out before they have access to the main form. I have set it up with a username and password as is required that maps out to the main form. However when I logout of the site (being built) and access the page that I put the main form on...nothing shows up. What am I doing wrong?

Posted 12 years ago on Sunday December 18, 2011 | Permalink
  2. REALLY need this to work GF support team. Paid for the developers license and my clients need this particular function on 2 website I'm working on. Please advise.

Posted 12 years ago on Monday December 19, 2011 | Permalink
  3. Please supply a link to the site where this is not working. Please also explain if you are embedding the form with the shortcode in the page, or via some other method. Thank you

4. @acaweb As Chris mentioned above, please supply a link to the page containing your form that is not appearing. If it is not appearing, it's likely related to conditional logic usage and some sort of JS error or problem preventing conditional logic from executing properly.

5. http://www.igotaxpro.com/members-area/ is the url. Once the user is registered is takes him to a Tax Preparation Form. Since the GF user reg wasn't working I supplemented with wp-members which worked. I've disabled that in hopes that we can get the GF user reg working!!!

Thanks-
    Anita

Posted 12 years ago on Tuesday December 20, 2011 | Permalink
  6. Anita, on that page you linked to, there is supposed to be a Gravity Form? How did you add the form to that page? Function call or shortcode, or something special for Pagelines?

Also, have you checked for theme and plugin conflicts? http://rkt.gs/testing

Posted 12 years ago on Tuesday December 20, 2011 | Permalink
  7. Okay, I am an intelligent person though I must admit I have my moments. I was under the impression that a registration form was automatically generated when you went to settings>User Registration and linked the fields to the form that is hidden UNTIL a soul is registered on the site. I get the logic that I must create a registration form the end-user can actually see. Forgive the oversight. Blessed Christmas Holidays.

Posted 12 years ago on Wednesday December 21, 2011 | Permalink
  8. Merry Christmas to you as well :-) Glad you got that sorted.

Posted 12 years ago on Wednesday December 21, 2011 | Permalink

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.