PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Notification email & message to user

1. Hello,

1. I need the full notification to show "Thank you for registering for the Taft-Hartley Mid-West Conference in St. Louis, MO at the Renaissance St. Louis Grand & Suites Hotel, October 26 – 28, 2011.
    Please remember to make your hotel reservation soon.

The information that should appear is:

Thank you for registering for the Taft-Hartley Mid-West Conference in St. Louis, MO at the Renaissance St. Louis Grand & Suites Hotel, October 26 - 28, 2011.

Deadline for reservations at the rate of $139.00 per night at the Renaissance St. Louis Grand is October 5, 2011.
    The link below has been designated to make your reservation:
    https://resweb.passkey.com/Resweb.do?mode=welcome_ei_new&eventID=4100453
    To make a reservation by telephone, call: 1-506-474-2009 or 1-800-266-9432. Please mention that you are registering for the Taft-Hartley Conference.
    We look forward to seeing you at the conference."

Instead it just shows: "Thank you for registering for the Taft-Hartley Mid-West Conference in St. Louis, MO at the Renaissance St. Louis Grand & Suites Hotel, October 26 – 28, 2011.
    Please remember to make your hotel reservation soon."

2. I need the some whole message to be emailed to them.
    This does not seem to be working.

Thank you.

Posted 12 years ago on Monday October 3, 2011 | Permalink
  2. Sounds like you're already using Gravity Forms, so I am going to move this to a regular support topic, rather than pre-purchase, and we'll address it there.

3. Sounds like not all the information you have typed in to the user confirmation textarea is being emailed? Can you post a link to your form? Also, can you post the full body of your user notification at pastie.org or pastebin.com (so the formatting can be preserved)?

Thank you.

4. Thanks for you quick reply.

The link to the form is here.
    http://koried.com/?page_id=766

http://pastie.org/2632772

Also this is what the clients see: Thank you for registering for the Taft-Hartley Mid-West Conference in St. Louis, MO at the Renaissance St. Louis Grand & Suites Hotel, October 26 – 28, 2011.

They also don't get the confro email.

You may fill it out, you will notice you don't get the Conformation email.
    Just use "Test" as your name.

Thanks for your help.

5. Please help, this is a bit time sensitive.
    Sorry to be in such a hurry.

6. OK, I made a test submission. I see now you are talking about two problems.

1) the complete confirmation message is not shown after forum submission

2) the email notifications are not arriving

Let me test your confirmation message and see if it works on my installation.

Posted 12 years ago on Tuesday October 4, 2011 | Permalink
  7. 2 questions about your first issue.

1. If you submit the form from the preview, does the complete confirmation show on screen? If so, you likely have a plugin or theme conflict causing a problem.

2. Do you have "Disable Auto-formatting" checked (it did not appear you did, but you might want to, then add some HTML to make it look nicer. This is secondary to making it work though.)

Posted 12 years ago on Tuesday October 4, 2011 | Permalink