PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Oops! We could not locate your form

1. I have reviewed several other posts and tried some of the methods prescribed in them. Using the Meta Recovery Tool for example. I have completely uninstalled GF and reinstalled them. I have backed up the db tables and wiped them out - creating new forms - and still the error message. The change occurred two weeks ago, but, no significant changes to our website were made that time.

We have updated our version of wordpress to the most current.

Posted 11 years ago on Tuesday July 31, 2012 | Permalink
  2. in the form views table, it is looking for Form ID 0

seems like it would be an issue

3. David Peralty

Did you move your blog? Are you saying currently that you re-installed Gravity Forms after removing tables and still can't create new forms?

4. I did not move the blog. The steps I took were to create a new form and put it on a page - still got the error message. Then, backed up the db-tables and uninstalled the GF plugin completely (from the button to do so in the settings area). Reinstalled the plugin, put in my license, created a new form, put it on a page and still got the error message.

So the answer is yes, I believe that is what I am saying.

5. It is possible we moved the blog before installing gravity forms. I had thought I installed gravity forms after the move. it worked successfully for 7-8 weeks before this issue though.

* update - we installed GF after the move

6. David Peralty

Can you e-mail me admin login details to peralty@rocketgenius.com and I'll take a look and see what I can do? Please make sure to include a link to this forum thread so I know which issue I'm to be working on.