PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Pay Per Post

1. I've read a couple of things that are coming up and may answer this question once they're released, the PayPal Pro (which I've installed and will start messing with) for one.

My question: is there a way to create a "credit system" so that people purchase $1.00 (for example) and then each post costs them 25ยข? So $1.00 could give them 4 credits and each post use 1 credit. (again, for example)

I would really like this to work on comment fields too... but would be happy to start with main posting forms.

Any thoughts?

Posted 12 years ago on Monday April 9, 2012 | Permalink
  2. GZA

We'd be interested in this too.

Posted 12 years ago on Tuesday April 10, 2012 | Permalink
  3. Nothing on this?

Posted 11 years ago on Monday April 23, 2012 | Permalink
  4. David Peralty

Gravity Forms doesn't have any ability to allow people to have accounts that allow you to track and store the creation and usage of a credit system as of yet. To create a system that would allow users to buy and then use credits is beyond the out of the box experience GF currently provides.

I can't speak to Paypal Pro, but to get Gravity Forms to do what you want would require extensive customization.

Posted 11 years ago on Monday April 23, 2012 | Permalink