PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Paypal add on and additional payment gateways

1. wpdk

Hello there.

I am a developer for wpdk, and before i start messing around with wpdk, i feel the need to ask here. Is there a pattern i should follow if i want to create/modify your paypal addon to integrate a custom payment gateway? And is there a easy way to do this? :-)

The gateway in question is quickpay.net, which possibly is the biggest in scandinavia, so if I develop it, others might also be interested, so it will ofcourse be released to the public following standard GPL licenses, unless you (gravityforms) dont want me to.

With Love

Jan Dragsbæk

Posted 13 years ago on Monday November 29, 2010 | Permalink
  2. The ideal situation would be for you to reverse engineer our PayPal Add-On and change it so that it uses Quickpay.net instead of PayPal. But this is entirely up to you. The PayPal Add-On uses an Add-On UI framework that is consistent with all of our Add-Ons and is a good starting point for you to create a payment gateway add-on.

We have no problem if you create a Quickpay.net Add-On and make it available to Gravity Forms users and we'd be happy to let our users know about it when you release it.

Posted 13 years ago on Monday November 29, 2010 | Permalink
  3. wpdk

Carl... Could your company be interested in making the payment gateway integration..??
    I pay for the development of course...

Posted 13 years ago on Monday January 3, 2011 | Permalink
  4. Currently we do not have time to do custom development work. We do plan on creating additional payment gateways, however we are in the middle of a development cycle and will not be starting additional add-ons until after the current cycle is completed.

Posted 13 years ago on Monday January 3, 2011 | Permalink
  5. Is an authorize.net payment gateway being considered for an add-on in the near future? Any info on that would be much appreciated Carl! Thanks. ;)

Posted 13 years ago on Tuesday January 4, 2011 | Permalink
  6. Yes, we have plans to create an Authorize.net add-on in the future.

Posted 13 years ago on Tuesday January 4, 2011 | Permalink
  7. Is there any plans in the near future for an Add-on for other payment gateways?

Posted 12 years ago on Thursday December 8, 2011 | Permalink
  8. I am interested in hiring a developer to create an add-on for use with MerchantWare.

I have the suport of Merchant Warehouse, but wonder, is there a framework available to base the add-on on?

Posted 11 years ago on Sunday June 3, 2012 | Permalink
  9. oh, and in the meantime, we will look at the authorize.net one, and see if we can figure it out.

Congratulations on getting that add-on released!!!

Posted 11 years ago on Sunday June 3, 2012 | Permalink
  10. David Peralty

The framework should be there, but even if it wasn't the hooks system allows Gravity Forms to be extended nearly infinitely.

Posted 11 years ago on Monday June 4, 2012 | Permalink