PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

PayPal Add On - Pricing

1. Hi,

I need to set the notification form sent to my email address to not display the pricing on my form. I have tried editing the settings, but when sent, the formatting is affected and completely messed up.

Basically, I would like the standard formatting of the notifications email, minus the pricing fields.

http://networkyou.co.uk/

The form once complete and money paid will then automatically be sent onto a list of emails, and as you'll probably understand, I don't the recipients knowing how much people have paid for the service... :)

Any advice will be greatly received!

Bklahrke

Posted 12 years ago on Wednesday May 4, 2011 | Permalink
  2. Hi Bklahrke,

Unfortunately the standard formatting is only available when using the {all_fields} token. You can, however, create your own formatting template and manually place in the field values which you would like to display. Let me know if you have any questions about this functionality.

Posted 12 years ago on Friday May 6, 2011 | Permalink
  3. Hi David,

If there is any documentation you can point me to for custom notification formatting, that would be grand :)

Kind regards,

Bklahrke

Posted 12 years ago on Sunday May 8, 2011 | Permalink
  4. Oh, and last thing.

I've been trying to add multiple recipients to the BCC field, separated by commas, but for some reason it does not work... Can you shed any light on this, please?

Thank you,

Bklahrke

Posted 12 years ago on Sunday May 8, 2011 | Permalink
  5. @bklahrke Make sure there are no spaces in between your BCC emails and commas, no spaces at all. Also BCC is dependent upon your web server allowing it. Some web servers do not allow BCC to be used when sending email via PHP sendmail.

Posted 12 years ago on Monday May 9, 2011 | Permalink
  6. Thank you both :)

Managed to sort out both queries.

Kind regards,

Bklahrke

Posted 12 years ago on Monday May 9, 2011 | Permalink