PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

PayPal discount code option

1. A great addition to this PayPal add-on would be a discount codes option. To setup on individual products, options, or globally (like a $ or % off). Something to think about?

Posted 13 years ago on Wednesday December 22, 2010 | Permalink
  2. We do plan on implementing coupon code capabilities in a future release of the PayPal Add-On.

3. You guys are AWESOME!!!! I have replaced another shopping cart system I was using with your PayPal add-on and its been working sweet!

4. GZA

Carl, I'm going to need a discount option for my project as I will be selling upgrades to an existing service.

The idea is that publicly it's one fixed price option, so only existing customers will get the discount by entering a code in the coupon field.

The site will be going live in new couple of weeks so is it possible to hire you, or someone else, for custom work with this?

Posted 13 years ago on Sunday December 26, 2010 | Permalink
  5. As I mentioned, it is planned functionality but not until probably v2.0 of the plugin. We plan on using Gravity Forms itself to sell Gravity Forms once we implement it so it is going to get added eventually.

We aren't available right now for custom work, but you can try contacting David Smith at http://www.ounceoftalent.com who has extensive Gravity Forms customization experience. He actually works for us, but does freelance work after hours. He also wrote the User Registration Add-On.

Posted 13 years ago on Monday December 27, 2010 | Permalink
  6. This will be an awesome feature to have. Definitely looking forward to it!

Posted 13 years ago on Wednesday January 12, 2011 | Permalink
  7. RichardBest

In the meantime, you could also use the PHPurchase plugin for the payment processing. It also integrates with Gravity Forms.

Posted 13 years ago on Wednesday January 12, 2011 | Permalink