PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

PayPal IPN

1. http://www.tellmeagoodstory.org

We bought the developer version of Gravity Forms and installed the paypal addon. That was working with two different payment options on the same form: one-time donation and recurring payment. It went all the way to paypal.

Then I installed weber and campaign monitor looked at them and their prices and deactivated. The I installed the user registration add-on and tried mapping the fields etc. At that point the donation page no longer would go to paypal...it only shows the Make a Donation title at the top of the page and no error message.

We deactivated and deleted all the related addon's but not Gravity Forms, signout of WP, got back in a only reinstalled and reactivated PayPal add-on. Still not working. I am wondering if the IPN designation got changed somehow...but I do not know how to get back there. The help material when I first installed pay pal add-on took me right there. Please advise how to recheck the IPN designation in PayPal and more importantly what you think is going wrong here.

Thank you.

Posted 12 years ago on Saturday March 24, 2012 | Permalink
  2. Could you send me a login to rob@rocketgenius.com so I can take a more thorough look?

Posted 12 years ago on Sunday March 25, 2012 | Permalink
  3. Sunday the problem disappeared and we could see that our donate submit took us directly to paypal. Today, back to the old problem. Thank you for your help. I sent the login via email.

Posted 12 years ago on Tuesday March 27, 2012 | Permalink
  4. Sorry we have been missing on your request to login. Should work with the last email. Have you seen this paypal problem with other folks?

Posted 12 years ago on Friday March 30, 2012 | Permalink