PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Plugin for Intuit Anywhere/Intuit QuickBooks

1. Hello,

I'm trying to figure out how to use Gravity Forms together with Intuit Payment Network services. It seems they have a REST API so it seems possible to write a plugin for Gravity Forms to support payment via the Intuit Payment Network. I was thinking of using the FreshBooks plugin and the authorize.net plugin as templates to see whether it's even possible (technically speaking). I was curious as to why there isn't already a plugin though, so figured I'd ask:

Is there a legal reason for the lack of a Gravity Forms / Intuit Quickbooks/Anywhere/Payment Network plugin?

Posted 11 years ago on Friday June 15, 2012 | Permalink
  2. David Peralty

As far as I know, there isn't a plugin for Quickbooks yet, but we would love to see one. There aren't any reasons it doesn't exist yet, except that no one has created it. It should definitely be possible. The data that Gravity Forms collects can be easily manipulated before sending through the API.

You should also check our gforms_post_submission documentation as well as dissecting those two add-ons.

Posted 11 years ago on Friday June 15, 2012 | Permalink
  3. gbengston

Has anyone done anything in regards to an intuit add-on/plugin for gravity forms? I have a client asking for it but was wondering if anyone has already created one.

Posted 11 years ago on Friday November 16, 2012 | Permalink
  4. David Peralty

I still have yet to hear of one.

Posted 11 years ago on Friday November 16, 2012 | Permalink