PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Plugin is hanging...

1. It's the weirdest thing, when I try and use this plugin on a new site hosted on Linode, this plugin hangs, can't get into the settings pages at all. All other Gravity forms pages are available, it's just the CM plugin pages in admin that fails. Have deactivated all other plugins and run it using TwentyTwelve. Also rebooted my Linode slice, but nothing works. Can't access the Gravity CM plugin.

Posted 11 years ago on Wednesday October 31, 2012 | Permalink
  2. How much RAM is available to PHP and WordPress in this installation?

And, is all your software up to date (Gravity Forms, Campaign Monitor Add-on, WordPress)?

Posted 11 years ago on Wednesday October 31, 2012 | Permalink
  3. Great! Now for the real thing...

The memory_limit from phpinfo was 32. It's now 256. The plugin screens still hangs.

Since posting above I've also been trying to find an error in the server logs, failed on that also.

Posted 11 years ago on Thursday November 1, 2012 | Permalink
  4. The page I'm trying to access is: /wp-admin/admin.php?page=gf_settings&addon=Campaign+Monitor

5. Firehost does not like php info () (when it's typed out correctly without spaces.)

6. On software updated-ness:

PHP Version: 5.3.2-1ubuntu4.18
    MySQL Version: 5.1.63
    WordPress Version: 3.4.2
    Gravity Forms Version: 1.6.9

7. Jonathan, I would open a priority support request since someone will likely need to log in to your admin to see what's going on.

8. Will try and remember that issue on phpinfo.

9. Chris, you're welcome to login. What's your email address?

10. Perhaps add more notes about Firehost exceptions to the "Allowed markup" section below the reply box.

11. Jonathan, circling back around to this one. I have an updated version of the Campaign Monitor plugin I would like you to try. Please email me at chris@rocketgenius.com

Thank you.

Posted 11 years ago on Saturday November 10, 2012 | Permalink
  12. I'm having this exact same issue. I can click to everything else. Clicking Campaign Monitor just hangs. Logged in here looking for an updated version but looks like I have the latest 2.0.

Did you solve this? Is there an updated version not posted yet?

Thanks,
    Tony

Posted 11 years ago on Friday December 14, 2012 | Permalink
  13. Hi. Me again. I found the issue. Updating here.

Needed to update our PHP settings to allow curl.

Tony

14. David Peralty

I'm glad you were able to figure it out. All my best!

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.