PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Populate List Hook Error

1. Hello,

I'm using the gform_field_value_parameter hook to pre-populate a list field with an array of data. The list field is populating, however, I'm getting the following error:

Warning: explode() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/website/wp-content/plugins/gravityforms/form_display.php on line 1675

This error doesn't show with debug set to false, but though it'd be worth mentioning.

Posted 11 years ago on Thursday February 14, 2013 | Permalink
  2. I'll bring this to the attention of the development team. Can you confirm what version of PHP you are using and also show us all the code you're using to populate the list? Thank you.

Posted 11 years ago on Sunday February 17, 2013 | Permalink
  3. After talking with the development theme, it looks like this has already been fixed. Can you confirm what version of Gravity Forms and WordPress you are using and also please share the custom code you are using. Use pastebin.com or pastie.org.

Posted 11 years ago on Sunday February 17, 2013 | Permalink