PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Pre-purchasing questions...

1. Hello,

I'm interested in purchasing the Gravity Forms plugin for a event registration form with the option to purchase with a credit card. I do have a couple questions that I want to ask.

1. Since I want people to pay with a credit card does SSL Certificate come with the plugin or do I have to purchase a separate SSL Certificate.

2. I use the Wordpress theme, Avada. Will this plugin work with all Wordpress themes?

3. Is there a 30-day trial or a money back guarantee if I'm not happy with the product or support?

Thank you,
    Emilio

Posted 10 years ago on Wednesday July 3, 2013 | Permalink
  2. David Peralty

1. Since I want people to pay with a credit card does SSL Certificate come with the plugin or do I have to purchase a separate SSL Certificate.
    We do not include a SSL certificate with our WordPress plugin.

2. I use the Wordpress theme, Avada. Will this plugin work with all Wordpress themes?
    It will not work with all themes, only those that are coded to WordPress standards. We work hard to keep our plugin working effectively with the latest advancements in WordPress. Your theme should use the version of JQuery included with WordPress and have no JS errors to work effectively. I am not sure about the Avada Theme, and don't recommend themes from ThemeForest.

3. Is there a 30-day trial or a money back guarantee if I'm not happy with the product or support?
    There is not a trial or money back guarantee, please read the following: http://www.gravityforms.com/terms-and-conditions/#refund
    Part of your license is support and we will work with you on making sure Gravity Forms works as developed.

I suggest you read through our documentation and learn all you can before purchasing. Our demo is accessible via http://gravityforms.com/demo

All my best!

Posted 10 years ago on Wednesday July 3, 2013 | Permalink
  3. Thanks David. I think I will give it a shot. It's good to know that there is a 30 day trial period. We should know within a week if it fits are needs or not.

Thanks,
    Emilio

Posted 10 years ago on Thursday July 4, 2013 | Permalink
  4. David Peralty

There is not a trial, as I said previously. Please read the following: http://www.gravityforms.com/terms-and-conditions/#refund

All my best!

Posted 10 years ago on Thursday July 4, 2013 | Permalink
  5. mickeyren

Hi

Does the user registration add-on allows for custom fields? I have a few fields i need like checkboxes for newsletter signup, drop down for date of birth etc.,

Posted 10 years ago on Monday July 8, 2013 | Permalink
  6. Richard Vav
    Administrator

The User Registration add-on does allow you to add custom user meta, here's the relevant page in the documentation http://www.gravityhelp.com/documentation/page/User_Registration_Add-On#User_Meta_Fields

Posted 10 years ago on Monday July 8, 2013 | Permalink
  7. I would like to purchase the plugin but my client is currently using a staging site because their site is not live yet. Once we go live we will want to move the gravity form to the live the site (a different domain). The Personal Plan says it supports 1 site so will I be able to use the gravity forms on the live site once the staging site is deleted? Or will I have to purchase another plugin because it's was on the staging site and the live site.

Thanks,
    Emilio

Posted 10 years ago on Tuesday July 9, 2013 | Permalink
  8. David Peralty

You can move your API key from site to site without any issue. We, currently, just check the number of API calls.

Posted 10 years ago on Tuesday July 9, 2013 | Permalink

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.