PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Pre-Sales. Open Code? Membership.

1. Hi,

Is all the code open? Or is there any code encrypted? Im asking this because I will need to populate form fields ( select, radiobutton, etc..), with fields created from other Plugins, mainly Paidmembershipspro.

Ive seen in the docs the my_custom_population_function, but I just want to make sure all code is open.

Can U mention any other Membership plugin that can be integrated with GF? Ive seen U recomend http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/members/, but that doesnt have half of the funcinalities I need.

I also would like to know if the PDF creation Plugin available is still compatible with the actual GF version and if creating a multipage form all post variables will be passed to the generated PDF.

Thx in advanced!! ;)

Posted 11 years ago on Sunday March 24, 2013 | Permalink
  2. No code is encrypted and is all in plain text in the source files.

The only membership plugin we have specifically allowed for integration with is Members. There are Gravity Forms-specific permissions which can be managed by any role manager plugin in WordPress.

You will have to check with the author of the 3rd party PDF generator plugin to see if it is compatible with the latest version of Gravity Forms.

Posted 11 years ago on Monday March 25, 2013 | Permalink
  3. Hi infoaltea,

If the PDF plugin you are referring to is Gravity Forms PDF Extended (http://gravityformspdfextended.com/) then yes, it is compatible with Gravity Forms 1.6, and the new beta 1.7 edition. The plugin documentation is extensive so you shouldn't have any trouble installing or configuring the basic PDF template.

Posted 11 years ago on Tuesday March 26, 2013 | Permalink