PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

pricing breakdown

1. I would like to set up my form so that when a customer request's various services they will have a breakdown of the total price based on their filled out form.

For example, a customer may like to get their siding cleaned and windows cleaned but will choose one over the other based on the price break-down.

The ultimate goal is for the customer to input various services ie number of windows, the size of their home, number of ceiling fans and then separate totals. One total per service i.e. window cleaning, siding cleaning, ceiling fan cleaning. Thus, they can ultimately decide which service(s) fall within their budget.

How can I do this?

You can see my site here:

http://dev.clearlycleanwindowwashing.com/mailing-list-sign-up/

Posted 11 years ago on Thursday December 20, 2012 | Permalink
  2. It looks like you have done a pretty good job so far with your form. What is this form missing in terms of functionality?

Posted 11 years ago on Thursday December 20, 2012 | Permalink
  3. I would like the form be able to display separate totals based on the services a customer chooses. Currently they can only receive one total.

How can this functionality be added?

Posted 11 years ago on Monday December 31, 2012 | Permalink
  4. You can add multiple total fields to your form, or you can use a number field with a calculation, to total up just some fields. Does that help?

Posted 11 years ago on Monday December 31, 2012 | Permalink