PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Printing - either to PDF or whatever!

1. Hi,

Before I purchase your product, I need to make sure it can meet my clients requirements. I need multiple forms to do the following:

(please excuse terrible pseudocode...)
    • User enters information into form
    • User clicks submit
    • New page - user is shown a summary of the data they entered
    • Same page - once user is happy, they have the option to print the form data (either to pdf or to hard copy)
    • User finally submits data
    • Data is sent to 3 email addresses for processing

So far - I have had real trouble with the printing function - hope you can help!

Posted 11 years ago on Friday December 28, 2012 | Permalink
  2. David Peralty

We also, don't have any way to print the forms to PDF or straight to a printer in a nice format. You can create a print style sheet for the site, and then add a print button to the form, and get what you want, but this isn't something we provide. You can also have the entry be written to PDF using one of the third party add-ons on WordPress Extend, but it doesn't do this until the full entry is submitted.

Everything else is built-in with Gravity Forms, though the Summary requires following a somewhat lengthy tutorial. All my best!

Posted 11 years ago on Friday December 28, 2012 | Permalink