PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Printing Field Title in email for Products

1. dmensinger

I am setting up a form to use product fields, many of which are configured as radio buttons. The problem is in the email notification, the product's main Field Label is not printed, only the label of each radio button (which are essentially product variation).

Example of current product:
    Product Title
    Radio Buttons (Small, Medium, Large)
    Quantity

Example of current email:
    Small (selected radio button) | Quantity | Price

What I need the email to look like:
    Product Title | Small | Quantity | Price

Any help would be appreciated

Posted 11 years ago on Monday October 22, 2012 | Permalink
  2. dmensinger

I just found another post with the same problem, described a bit better. Unfortunately the solution given does not work for me.

http://www.gravityhelp.com/forums/topic/product-email-notifications-missing-product-field-label

I could accept putting the Field Title into the Value of each radio button, but that does not get shown in the email either. It does, however, get shown in the Entries section of the admin...... Why the email and the entries section is different is beyond me,

3. dmensinger

I found the solution.

If anyone is interested, you have to setup the product as a Single Product, then use a separate Option field.

Not sure how I missed this before.