PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Problem with IE8

1. Lowtone

My form is not working correct on IE8, it gives a javascript error. Is it possible that I can send you the link, so you can take a look?

Posted 11 years ago on Wednesday September 5, 2012 | Permalink
  2. Please do post the link here to get the best support, or send the link to chris@rocketgenius.com and be sure to include a link to this topic so I know what we're talking about. Thank you.

Posted 11 years ago on Wednesday September 5, 2012 | Permalink
  3. I received your email. I was not able to create any problem in IE8. However, there was a new version of Gravity Forms released today, 1.6.7, which aims to take care of one specific JavaScript issue. Maybe that issue was affecting you? Can you update from 1.6.6 to 1.6.7? There is no new functionality: it is just a maintenance release.

Couple other things to check right off the bat though. Be sure to check for plugin and theme conflicts by following these instructions http://rkt.gs/testing

Also, try turning of AJAX and see if the form works in IE8.

Finally, does this form work in the Form Preview when using IE8?

Posted 11 years ago on Thursday September 6, 2012 | Permalink