PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Problems with datepicker fields

1. StevetS

Hi All,

I've some trouble with the datepicker. It shows only half the 'picking field' on the live site, while working correctly in the preview.

I've searched forums and checked the usual suspects:

* GF runs in no conflict method
    * GF css is turned on
    * wp_footer() is called
    * I see the required JS is embedded in the footer, when inspected using the chrome elements inspector.
    * I see no JS errors in the console
    * I disabled all the other installed plugins for test purposes.

My website runs on the latest WP version, genesis framework 1.8.2 with a custom child theme on a password protected directory. Access can be supplied via a personal message on request.

I've run out of ideas what could be the issue. Any ideas?

Posted 11 years ago on Wednesday August 22, 2012 | Permalink
  2. David Peralty

Can you try the following instructions please just to make sure it isn't a theme or plugin conflict?
    http://www.gravityhelp.com/documentation/page/Testing_for_a_Theme/Plugin_Conflict

Posted 11 years ago on Wednesday August 22, 2012 | Permalink
  3. StevetS

I've run the tests, and with Twenty Ten my datepicket issue is gone, even with al my plugins enabled.

So my theme is definitely causing the issue. My form is invoked via a function call, so I tried to embed it via a post to see if that solved my issues, but my issues remains.

Any fuhrer toughts what it could be?

Posted 11 years ago on Thursday August 23, 2012 | Permalink
  4. StevetS

Found my issue!

I previously used CForms II, and made a style sheet override to fix some issues with the CSS output of that plugin, which were now conflicting with my current setup.... Stupid!

5. David Peralty

Glad you were able to isolate and resolve the issue. Great stuff!

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.