PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Problems with prices

1. Pandonym

Hello,

I have a problem with the pricing function. I have the price fields - Option: Type=Checkboxes field.

The problem:
    Either I get the prices after the products (eg. +7.4) and the total amount but no currency (should be 7,40 €) or I get no prices after the the products (nothing stands there) and no total amount summarized but the currency after the total amount (eg. 0,00 €).

I don't know why/when I get the one or the other case. Don't know what influences that.

I hope you understand me ;-)

How can I fix this?

Best regards.

Posted 12 years ago on Wednesday October 12, 2011 | Permalink
  2. I'm not 100% sure what you are referring to. If you can show me an example and explain the example that would be most helpful.

Posted 12 years ago on Wednesday October 12, 2011 | Permalink
  3. Be sure that your options are attached to products, or they will not work. Options modify the price of the product they're attached to: they don't work alone. I wonder if that might be part of the trouble?

Posted 12 years ago on Thursday October 13, 2011 | Permalink
  4. Pandonym

Hi,

thanks for your fast reply.
    You can test the form here:
    https://www.pandonym.com/gravity-form/

@Chris Hajer:
    I am sorry, but I don't really know what you mean.
    I made a screenshot of the preferences of the summary form:
    http://www.pandonym.com/images/Gravity-Forms.png

I hope with this info you can help me :o)

Posted 12 years ago on Friday October 14, 2011 | Permalink
  5. @Pandonym, please export your form as XML and it attach it to an email sent to me at chris@rocketgenius.com and I will be happy to look at it for you. Please refer to this topic in your email. Thank you.

Posted 12 years ago on Friday October 14, 2011 | Permalink
  6. I responded to your email.

The problem with the form is that there are no products, and only one option. The form needs to be recreated with the hosting package as a product (using the pricing fields) and then add options (pricing fields again) to add to the total for additional services.

Once that's done, your total will work properly.

Posted 12 years ago on Sunday October 16, 2011 | Permalink
  7. Pandonym

Hi Chris,

thank you for your email. You're right. Everything works fine now ;-)

I thought that the products can build with checkboxes (options) fields and didn't mention that I need a "classic" products field.

Great work! Thank you very much.

8. Glad you got that sorted out.

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.