PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Product fields not passed to entries and notifications

1. frankdallkristensen

I have made a form with names, e-mail etc., and about 10 product fields and a total field.
    The product fields are filled right and the total increment right with product price multiplied by product quantity.
    But when i submit the form, the product fields are not visible in stored entries, and product fields are not visible in email notification all though i used {all_fields} tag. The other fields (name, email etc.) are visible in both entries and mail.

I upgraded to latest GravityForms 1.7.5 after form did not work. But form still did not work. Then i created a new similar form, but still not work. Then i deleted GravityForms folder in plugin folder in Wordpress and uploaded 1.7.5 again with FTP. But form still do not work.

Please give me some advice.

Best regards,
    Frank

Ps. When creating new form, after upgrade to 1.7.5 the form name is not visible, like some css is not right. I have tried this in Chrome, Firefox and IE, same same. Even with Twenty Twelve template set as template.

Posted 10 years ago on Monday June 24, 2013 | Permalink
  2. Frank,

You'll want to run through a theme/plugin conflict test:
    http://www.gravityhelp.com/documentation/page/Testing_for_a_Theme/Plugin_Conflict

For your creating a new form issue, just enable "no conflict mode" on the Gravity Forms settings page.

Posted 10 years ago on Tuesday June 25, 2013 | Permalink
  3. frankdallkristensen

Hi,

did a run though a theme/plugin conflict test. Seems like a plugin called Events (meandmymac.net/plugins/events/) was in conflict. With Events disabled, form work okay.
    After this action, and upgrade to 1.7.6, the problem with New Form also disappeared.

Thank you! for great help.

Posted 10 years ago on Tuesday June 25, 2013 | Permalink

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.